Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finale: Part 2 Elimination

I'm SOOOO sorry with the delay! I've been very busy with homework & road trips! (YES, I had to do my homework on a road trip)


Anyway, back to business! This is the final verdict!


JUICYC2890
Tish's Opinion & Rating:
I personally think that your layering is messy. I know it's quite hard to do the layering with those tiles. Next time, make the squares in Interior Design, so the tiles don't look messy.

My rating is...4/5

Lia's Opinion & Rating:
I think you did a really good job with the task! Your styling is really good, and I like the background. (: The pose could use a little more work, but you're ALMOST there. (:

My rating is...4/5

SOUNDANDMUSIC
Tish's Rating & Opinion:
I don't like looking at glitched sceneries. Your layering is also quite messy, at least you only used the wood twice. I don't understand why a tiger is there, and the blue curtains. 

My rating is...3.5/5

Lia's Rating & Opinion:
What happened here? Was it a glitch? Glitches happen often, and that is why you should ALWAYS printscreen BEFORE saving your scenery. Regardless, I don't particularly like your scenery's background...why is the tiger there? It really does not make sense to me.

My rating is...2/5

It's time for WINNERS & LOSERS!

Winners
Tish thought: JuicyC2890
Lia thought: JuicyC2890

Losers
Tish thought: Soundandmusic
Lia thought: Soundandmusic

And it makes it clear that....
JUICYC2890 HAS WON THE 1ST CYCLE OF MODELLINGCOMPS!

But don't worry, Poppy. You're not leaving empty handed. The prizes for you, Soundandmusic, are:
-Manager
-5/5 in all sceneries for 1 week
-Interview on ModellingComps blog
-Wildcard Entry to Cycle 2
-Gift

JuicyC2890, you've also won:
-Judge
-Manager
-5/5 in all sceneries for 1 month
-Covergirl in Rawr Magazine (by Yours Truly. ;] )
-Gift

Congratulations to everyone in our Cycle's competition, I wish good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment