Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Part 1 Finale Elimination

I'm SOOO sorry for posting this late! Anyway, here are the results!


ASHELYROYALICE3
Tish's Rating & Opinion:
The right arm is bigger than the left arm, which makes it look weird. The covering also looks very messy. I like all the purple (my favourite colour!) in the scenery.

My rating is...3/5

Lia's Rating & Opinion:
I like how you made it really clear what you were advertising, but the pose needs a lot of improvement. The second half of the arm is way too long, and the elbow is way too flat. But otherwise, this is a really cute scenery.

My rating is...3/5


JUICYC2890
Tish's Rating & Opinion:

It's very imaginative, I like it. The pose looks awkward, we only bend at joints. The pose is not messy, but the part of the arm you are bending with looks flat. Also, the dress design looks really good. :D

My rating is...4/5

Lia's Rating & Opinion:
Oh, I really like how your doll is daydreaming! It's super cute. I also like how you made it personal by advertising your own design. However, the pose is way off. Your right is way too long! You really need to concentrate on only making your doll bend where there are joints!

My rating is...4/5

Now is time for.....the WINNERS and LOSERS vote!

Winners
Tish Thought: JuicyC2890
Lia Thought: JuicyC2890

Losers
Tish Thought: AshelyRoyalice3
Lia Thought: AshelyRoyalic3

Looks like that AshelyRoyalice3 is eliminated! But fear not, because you are 3rd, you have won this:

-5/5 in all Sceneries for 1 day
-Gift
-Interview on the ModellingComps blog
-Wildcard Entry into Cycle 2

No comments:

Post a Comment