Thursday, April 21, 2011

Task 5 Elimination

Here are the results from Task 5!


JUICYC2890
I personally don't like it. Me, as being a Sonic Fan myself, you've kind of let me down with this scenery. Also, the thing you made with the lasers & chairs is called a Wisp. Also, I get how you had the idea with you (JuicyC2890) as the character, but I think you could've put just your me-doll in, the robot looks....freaky.

My rating is....2.5/5 (Sorry!)

ASHELYROYALICE3
I liked your old scenery better than this. The layering looks quite messy. Also, I didn't really like the red baubles around "New", I just don't like it.

My rating is....3.5/5

SOUNDANDMUSIC, MILEY_ROCK_312 & SPOILEDBROOKLYN has not made a scenery.

It's time for the Winners & Losers!

Winners
AshelyRoyalice3 has won this week, she has immunity & her scenery on the front page!

Losers
Since SpoiledBrooklyn has immunity from last week, she shall NOT be eliminated. This week, Miley_Rock_312 is eliminated for private reasons.

BTW, if you're planning to be in Cycle 2 (for eliminated contestants), click  here to go to the discussion! (You must be a member of the club!)

No comments:

Post a Comment