Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Task 4 Elimination

Here are the results from Task 4!


ASHELYROYALICE3
Your scenery doesn't have any pose, but it looks nice. I think it'll look good if you used people instead of celebrities, because the outfits & clothes don't match with the graphics. I don't really get the silhouettes in the background. Also, you can see the dress layered on the first dress & the tuxedo doesn't fit the doll.

My rating is....3/5

SOUNDANDMUSIC
No scenery. :(

JUICYC2890
Your scenery looks pretty good. The dress doesn't look appropriate for a wedding. It'll look better with something in the background of your me-doll, cause it looks plain with just the yellow background.


My rating is.....3.5/5


MILEY_ROCK_312
Your scenery has a great concept. I don't like the mansion in the background, it looks strange. If you used a male me-doll, the scenery would look nice. I know why you used a celebrity, no need to worry. :) Also, you're posing is nice.

My rating is....4/5

SPOILEDBROOKLYN
This scenery is still good, even though the pose is kind of weird. I don't really understand how a man would be at the end of the scenery, it looks quite weird. Also, the scenery looks like a photo, it'll look nice in black & white.

My rating is....4.5/5

KAYPOT2601
No scenery! :(

IT'S TIME FOR THE WINNERS AND LOSERS!

Winners
SpoiledBrooklyn had the highest rating with 4.5/5! Congrats! Your scenery is now on the front page.

Losers
Kaypot2601 didn't make a scenery, so she's eliminated! Her sceneries are not really good sometimes. Sorry! Better luck next time.

Now, I shall leave you. Cycle 2 Auditions are also coming soon, so eliminated people can still join!

No comments:

Post a Comment