Friday, March 4, 2011

Task 2 Elimination

It's time for the elimination.


You may be asking, "IS THIS FAKE OR TRUE?" Yes, this is a TRUE elimination this time, unlike last week where we faked it. :)


Anyway...let's get started!


MILEY_ROCK_312
Tish's Rating & Description: 4/5
I like the scenery. Don't you think the hands are a bit small? Because they are in my opinion. Maybe you could've added more things in the background.
Dawn's Description:
Wow, you did a great job. I like this a lot. I think you should have made the make-up match the black theme but otherwise I think you did a pretty good job.

JUICYC2890
Tish's Rating & Description: 5/5
NOW, THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT! A good, flawless scenery. The only thing bad was that the hand you were posing in was not covered, but it's nice. This is completely off topic, but do you like Justin Bieber? Because you have the I Love JB tee. And I hate him.
Dawn's Description:
Okay, well I like this but I truly like your one before this better. I mean she's not standing on anything. Plus, she's like a little odd, so yeah.

IMAHIPPIE123
Tish's Rating & Description: 2/5
I don't like the scenery. Sure, I might have gave you an advantage & gave you the colour white, the same colour as the hand thingamajig. I don't get how the white hand is bigger than your arm.

KAYPOT2601
Tish's Rating & Description: 3/5
Nice posing. My question is...what is the arm doing? Because it looks weird to me.

SPOILEDBROOKLYN
Tish's Rating & Description: 2/5
The posing is good. Why is the hand bigger than the arm? Nice idea on the dress. It looks good.

ASHELYROYALICE3
Tish's Rating & Description: 3/5
I like the scenery & all the things in there. Maybe added a few more things? Because it looks empty on the right side of it. Maybe you could've posed? IDK

SOUNDANDMUSIC
Tish's Rating & Description: 3/5
Except for the glitch, the scenery looks great. The curtains looks quite weird...so yeah. :) Why do you have the Wow & Yeah signs?

IT'S NOW TIME FOR *drum roll*

...........

WINNERS & LOSERS VOTE!

Winners
The only person who scored 5/5 is JuicyC2890! So she wins for this task. :)

Losers
I won't eliminate the low scorers, I'll eliminate the people who DIDN'T make a scenery! Sorry PartyPerp & Aeishy!

Task 3 will be announced soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment